When setting up Listing Transactions, you will fill out a 3-part form. Below are definitions for the form.
- Marketing Title — Title used on social media posts -short descriptions are best (e.g., “downtown condo,” “fully renovated bungalow,” “desirable neighborhood.”)
- Property Type — Choose from dropdown menu.
- Expiration Date — Date the listing will expire.
- Street Address — Number and street name.
- Postal Code — zip code.
- Primary Agent — Name of agent listing the property.
- Select Continue.
- You must complete this step if you wish to publish your listing as an active property. If you are adding a listing as “coming soon” then you can choose to Skip.
- Select Skip or Continue.
- Action Plan — The transaction plan you wish to apply to the property.
- Advertising Plan — The advertising plan you wish to apply to the property.
- Upload Cover Photo — (Optional) Upload a single photo now, or wait and upload all photos at the same time.
- Select Finish.
For more information on setting up a Listing Transaction, click here.