Before Chatbot can go live on your company website, you need to create a chatbot subdomain. Here's how to set up a CNAME in GoDaddy:
- Go to the DNS Management page.
- On the DNS Management page, at the bottom of the Records list, click Add and select CNAME from the Type drop-down menu.
- Complete the following fields:
- Host = chatbot
- Points to = clients.automabots.com
- Select how long the server should cache the information from the second menu. This is called TTL (Time to Live). Default is okay.
- Click Save.
- The new subdomain displays in the CNAME (Alias) section.