Transaction dashboards are a great way to see what properties are active, pending or sold. Track dates, agent production, commission’s, as well as important dates from the transaction dashboards.
1. Dashboard Description
From the left Navigation Bar in your Brivity account select “Transaction” to open the drop down menu. Eight transaction types will be available for you to view:
- Drafts: Properties you do not wish to post on social media with one-click marketing.
- Coming Soon: Properties you are preparing a listing presentation for or are bringing on the market in the future.
- Active: Properties actively listed for sale.
- Pending: Properties under mutual acceptance.
- Sold: Properties closed.
- Expired: Properties with an expired list date.
- Withdrawn: Properties that are being pulled off the market before the expiration date.
- Archived: Properties to be deleted permanently from Brivity.
2. Sorting Field
Clicking on each transaction type offers a view list of properties included in the specified category.
** Note: Draft properties will be listed under other categories as well, as you might have a draft that is pending, simply because you no longer wish to market the property on social media.
From the top context bar, re-sort each property type by clicking the upward and downward arrow next to each column heading. Each property type will offer different sorting fields.
- Draft: Address, Date Listed, Price, Last Updated
- Coming Soon: Address, Date Listed, Price, Last Updated
- Active: Address, Days on Market (DOM), Price, Expiration
- Pending: Address, Type, Purchase Price, Agent (Gross Commission Income) GCI, Close Date
- Note: Type B= Buyer, S= Seller
- Sold: Address, Close Price, Close Date, DOM, Agent GCI
- Expired: Address, DOM, Expiration, Last Updated
- Withdrawn: Address, Last Updated
- Archived: Address, Last Updated
- Note: To permanently delete a transaction from the Archived dashboard, select the red X to the right of the property and select “Delete”.