- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click on Manage beside DOMAINS to see a list of your domains.
- Find the domain you want to use for your Valuation Site and click on it to get to the Domain Details section
- Remove any forwarding set on your domain in the Settings tab under Forwarding.
- Click on Manage to access the Forwarding and Masking window. If the domain is currently pointed to another site, click on Update Forwarding. If it's not being forwarded yet, or the forwarding has been removed, it will say Add Forwarding.
- Type www.<yourdomainname>.com in the Forward to box (marked in red in the image below). PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE FORWARDING TO THE WWW VERSION OF YOUR DOMAIN. For example, if your domain is myhomevalue.com, type www.myhomevalue.com in the box.
- Click on the green Add button. If you are editing an existing redirect, click on the green Edit button.
8. On the DNS Zone File tab, delete any existing A (Host) record.
9. Check under CNAME (Alias) to see if you have a record with Host as www and Points to set to @.
10. Edit this record by clicking on the blue pencil button under Actions. 11. Change the Points To from @ to brivity-valuations.herokuapp.com. The settings should look like this:
12. Click on the Save Changes button in the red bar.
NOTE: Ensure that you have added your domain to your Brivity Valuations account. To do this, follow these instructions.