Admins can give other users access to contacts in Brivity.
There are two ways to share access from within a contact record or mass update several contacts from a list of contacts.
Option 1: In the contact record click Manage Access
Option 2: In a list, select the contacts and then click to Manage Access to mass assign
Understanding the Manage Access Page.
Review this photo for the explanation below.
Things to understand about the above picture:
- Of the 3 contacts selected
- one is assigned to Ben as the Primary Agent
- one is assigned to Izzy as Primary agent
- one is assigned to Rodger.
- Admins are segmented up to the top of the screen because Admins have access to all contacts.
- Rodger is only agent access, so he only has access to Some (1) of the contacts (which we can assume it is the contact for whom he's the Primary Agent).
- On the far left of the screen, you can assign all three contacts to one Primary Agent.
- On the far right of the screen you can give an agent access to these leads even if they are not the Primary Agent.
* You can currently only mass assign 50 contacts at a time.