- Log in to your NameCheap Account
- Click on Domain List from the Menu on the left side of the screen.
- Find the domain you want to use for your Valuation Site and click on Manage next to the domain.
- Click on Advanced DNS.
- Check if there is a CNAME Record. If there is one already, make sure that the host is set to www and then change the value to to brivity-valuations.herokuapp.com.
If there is no CNAME Record yet, add one by clicking on Add New Record and set the host and value.
- Check if the URL Redirect record is set up properly. The host should be @ and the value should be http://www.yourdomain.com. Also, make sure that the record is unmasked.
- Click on the green checkmark to save changes to a particular record or click on Save All Changes to save all your work.
Have more questions? Submit a request