Zapier is a popular service that enables you share data between your favorite applications. Brivity has developed the Brivity Zapier app to create new leads real-time in Brivity and to nurture those leads using many popular communication tools.
Sending leads from your Zillow Agent Hub to Brivity is simple! Just follow the instructions below.
- Click here and login to Brivity to see the Brivity App Store
- Hover over the Zapier card and click VIEW DETAILS
- Follow the instructions on the Zapier integration popup. After copying your API key, click the link to select your zap
- Click Use this Zap next to the Add new Zillow leads...
- On the Zapier page, click Use this Zap
- If you are prompted to sign up for Zapier, or need to Login, please do that now.
- Select Continue
- Follow the instructions on the next screen to set up the connection between your Zillow Agent Hub and your Zapier account. Select OK, I did this to test your connection:
- Once the test is complete, select Continue:
- You will see the Brivity Action window. Select Continue.
- To connect your Brivity Account with your Zapier Account, select Connect a New Account:
- Follow the instructions to locate your API key for your Brivity.com account. Copy and paste the API key into the field and select Yes, continue:
- Select Save + Continue:
- You don't need to do anything here. We have pre-matched the Zillow fields to the appropriate Brivity fields. Simply select Continue.
- You will see the results of the connection test. Select Create + Continue:
- If everything worked as planned, you will see the confirmation message. Select Finish:
- You will see the confirmation message that your Zap is created and working! Select See it on your Dashboard
- Here is your finished work!! Make sure your Zap is turned on to pass leads from Zillow to Brivity.