* Admins of accounts need to create subdomains for each agent.
* Subdomains cannot be created if your domain has not been published to your Brivity website.
Subdomains are replicated websites- just like your team Brivity website. However, agent sites are URLs for your agents to share and advertise to attract leads. The sites will reflect the Agent's Picture and Contact Info all over the site, as well as on every listing.
Step 1: Click your name in the upper-right and select Account. Click IDX Configuration.
Fill out the form this way
- Select an agent from the drop-down
- Type the agent's first name (use lower case letters only)
- Add the agent's bio. *This step cannot be skipped
- Then Save Changes