Chatbot integrates seamlessly with Facebook Messenger. Visitors to your Facebook business page can interact with Chatbot without leaving your Facebook page.
Here's how to connect your Facebook business page with Chatbot:
- Log into the Automabots dashboard - https://dashboard.automabots.com - and sign in with the Username and Password you were provided when you enrolled.
- In the left menu, click Settings to open the bot settings section.
- In the left menu of the Settings section, click Deployment to open the Deployment Settings section.
- You will see a Facebook section with a switch on the right side. Click on the switch to turn on Facebook integration. Now you will see the Manage button.
- Click the Manage button and the Facebook pages you have admin access to will show up in the dropdown list. If you aren't logged into Facebook, the system will prompt you to login.
- Select the page on which you wish to deploy the bot and click Deploy.
- You will see a screen confirming the deployment.
- Your bot is now deployed to Facebook Messenger on the company page you selected. Now to the following article to configure the bot in FB Messenger: