Getting started with a new system involves a little work to get all your contacts set up on drip campaigns. Ben Kinney says that the #1 thing you can do to jump start your database is to set up all your leads with Listing Alerts and set up your sphere with Market Reports.
Brivity can help! If you need our help, Brivity has a White Glove service that can handle all the legwork. Then just sit back, relax, and enjoy the responses you'll get from a happy database!
White Glove Concierge Service
$1000 / one time fee
- Import Database: Comes with consultation call where we discuss your current database and the best way to format it for importing to Brivity
- Set up 1000 Listing Alerts: We recreate up to 1000 listing alerts from your previous system. We can also go through your old leads that never had a listing alerts set up and set them up with a generic one for your marked
- Set up 250 Market Reports: We set up Market Reports for your sphere, past clients, and potential sellers
- Move over your previous Action Plans
- Move up to 25 email templates that you may have used in your previous system
- Move up to 8 drip email/action plans from your previous system
*an additional 1000 listing alerts for $500
To sign up for the White Glove Concierge Service, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your account owner name, best contact info, and provide a general statement of your team's needs.