33-Touch? Think 63-Touch!
A 63 touch auto plan can be a great way for you to keep in contact with your sphere.
Step 1: You can easily create a 63-touch auto plan by going to Auto Plans under Settings.
Step 2: Click on Add Plan under the People auto plans.
Step 3: Now it's time to build out the plan!
Here are the steps you will need to set up:
- One call task a month. (ex. Birthday, Holiday, Check-in) Which would equal out to 12 a year.
- Send out one mailer a month (ex. Holiday card, just listed, just sold, event invites) This would equal to 12 a year as well.
- One personal social media touch (ex. Comment on a post or a photo, send a message, like a post, share an engaging post) This would be 12 a year as well.
- 2 emails a month (ex. listing alerts, market reports, newsletters, check in email) this is 24 a year.
- 3 in person touches a year (ex. customer events, door knocking, social gathering).
There you have it- you now have a 63-touch!
For more information on People Auto Plans, click here.