There's a lot to do in Brivity! After your CRM account is set up with Email connection, email signature, and Brivity Phone numbers, then you can electrify your database with these few steps.
First of all, if you don't have your leads flowing from all lead sources to Brivity, the CRM can be a mute toy (literally).
Step 1: Import your contacts
(if you've already done this, you're on your way!)
*Contact us to do your import for you! Email your files to our email@example.com.
Step 2: Setup Lead Source Integrations
- Send leads to Brivity by email
- Send Zillow Leads to Brivity via Partner Program
- Use Zapier (if it is an application in Zapier)
- Facebook Lead Ads
- Sending new leads to BombBomb
- Use Zapier email parsing to connect (if they are not an app available in Zapier)
- Use PieSync to integrate (Coming soon with Beta testing available now)
Step 3: Go through Brivity Interactive Courses
We offer interactive courses that will react differently for every user based on your access and needs. Click on the blue scholar’s hat in the upper right of your account.
You’ll want to have every user of your team take these courses:
Step 4: Setup automations to engage your database
- Brivity IDX Leads
- All other incoming lead sources
HOMEWORK- here's the good stuff!!
Step 5: Setup automated reports for these contacts
- Setup 50-100 Listing Alerts for Buyer Leads
- Setup 50-100 Market Reports for Past Clients, Sphere, and Active Sellers
DAILY- Do what we call "Working with Intent"
Step 6: Use these steps daily to make call lists to the right contacts
"When's the next time I should reach out to [X-person]?"